Monday, October 22, 2007

a tearful goodbye...

I'm glad Ms. Gonzalez warned me to take a box of tissues along for the drive to O'Hare. The five girls in my van were very sad to say au revoir to Chicago, Payton and their new friends.

Thanks so much to the teachers for their thoughtful planning and to all the parents who did so much driving, feeding, coordinating, communicating, etc. Thanks to Nikki's folks for a really great party; our guest Elodie got the bowling trophy for the lowest score and it is a treasured souvenir.

In reply to Ms. Imrem's question, it's OK with me to use the blog for publicity or whatever; it's a great tool (thanks again to Lynette for setting it up). If anybody has pix to share I hope they'll post them. After Em catches up on her homework & college apps I'll ask her for some to post...

No comments: